Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Today was an absolutely beautiful day in Colorado. The Easter bunny found me and he brought me lots of tempting treats. There were the traditional Peeps and chocolate bunny and also some yummy Ghirardelli dark chocolate squares, Butterfinger eggs and jelly beans.

Since Sam was out of town, I also did the traditional Easter pictures on the front porch with the kids before church. We did the nice one for mom:

And then the kids did a pose of their own:


After church, I decided we needed to get out and enjoy the day, so I took the kids to the park. Some of us played on the swings:

Some of us played basketball:

And some of us just soaked up the rays:

But we all enjoyed the first super nice spring day!

2 comments:

Heather J. said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I'll have to put a link to yours on mine if that's ok.

Mabel said...

Ewwwww. I don't even want to know how they found out how ear wax and skunk taste. Yuck, and kudos to the brave boys who actually tried them.