Friday, March 21, 2008

So after about a week and a half of being miserable, I finally broke down and went to the doctor for this cough/cold/sinus thing that won't leave. The good news is it's not bronchitis (which is what I had feared) but I do have a sinus infection and it is aggravating my lungs and making me hack. The bad news is that while I did get a prescription for the sinus thing and the cough, the cough med was a $50 co-pay... something everyone neglected to tell me until after the prescription was filled, AND it's a liquid, my most hated form of medicine. I really hate being able to taste my meds. Luckily, they were able to flavor it--cotton candy/strawberry. (No one asked me what flavor I wanted first.)

Hopefully now I can kick this so I can get back to normal... because I just don't have time to be sick!



Did I mention they gave me a big syringe-thingy to take it with?

1 comment:

Heather J. said...

That syringe looks just like the one we put Tanner's meds in for his reflux!