Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Game

This is something fun I got from Heather... jump in!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Heather J. said...

I remember when Vance was blessed and you surprised us by coming up. I remember answering the door and saying, "Hi Erin." Then I was thinking to myself, "Wait a minute... I thought she wasn't coming!" It was a very cool surprise. :)

Holly said...

I remember when Heather and Stephen were getting married and I met you and your family for the first time while setting up the church for their wedding luncheon and I thought to myself, "Now, which sister is which?" I had a hard time keeping all of you straight for some reason (don't worry, I know who you all are now).

Kimmy said...

Ah, so many to choose from! Thankfully, I don't remember you and Mandy feeding me blueberry muffins and chocolate chips as an infant, but I do remember one stupid time on a Saturday morning when Mom let us sleep in super late. It was 12:00 and I was awake but I didn't want to get up because I knew that you were awake, too and I wanted to be the last one up for the day. We were both waiting for the other one to get up first. So dumb. So stubborn. I finally caved and got up first. I can't sleep in like that anymore. Silly.